Frequently Asked Questions

There are many reputable companies that install ignition interlock devices, also known as "blow and go." They will charge you a fee to install and then to calibrate.

You mud apply for a hardship (restricted) license at the DMV. To obtain the hardship license, you must be eligible for it it, you must establish that you need it, and you must have an ignition interlock device installed in your vehicle.

He/she may be charged with regular DWI which has stiffer penalties than Underage DWI.

"Fantastic job in handling case. Carl is not only extremely competent, but very personable and easy to work with."